Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bully Wife

I was at my Credit Union talking to the teller who recognized me from middle school and high school. We talked about the people we knew from school and if we had seen any of them since graduation. She asked me what I was doing and I told her I present No Bullying educational programs for schools, parents and staff. She went on to tell me that she use to bully a little boy in elementary school. She didn't know his name but she thought is was funny to make fun of him on the playground, in the lunch room or walking down the hall. The boy moved away and she didn't see him again so she thought. Many years after school she met a guy who is now her husband. Turns out he was the little nameless little boy she bullied forty years ago.


Learn more about anti-bullying issues at www.richardpaul.com

Click here for information about our Duck Sense life skills CD audio book: www.ducksense.com
Learn how to have a happier healthier life.

No comments: